Tell Me Baby, Whats Your Story...

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Lets Begin

Now listen up. Here's the deal. This is my blog, my project, NOT my life. If you come here to read about what I ate for breakfast, sorry to dissappoint you.

What you will find here are my observations, yes some of the scary stuff that passes through my head on a daily basis will make its way here.

You might notice that I make multiple entries on certain days... this is because I am writing by topic, not by date...

I am always looking for suggestions...like something you see?..comment...dont like it...comment anyway.......actually comment on anything you want...cause I can delete the comments I dont like....

Like what you read? You can mark my site with a live bookmark feed (If your browser does that thing) For all you firefox users, the RSS orange button is in the bottom right corner.
<-yea thats the button So this is the beginning......enjoy



Get Firefox!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

9:44 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

im nutsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

9:49 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

but you wont because you know that they are awesome

9:53 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

9:55 PM

 
Blogger Paul said...

This would be the work of Josh...the excessive commenter

9:56 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

im overboard dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home